International Operators License Application Package:
An International Operator's License is used by companies, organisations and individuals who wish to transport their own and other peoples goods for 'hire or reward' throughout the European Community and beyond.
Examples include: International hauliers, international removal companies, inter-modal freight transport, etc.
Our International Operator's License application package provides your business with a professional, fixed cost solution to the process of applying for your international operator's license and EC Community Authorisation:
ZeroPoint UK will confidentially discuss your requirements, in detail, before an application is made, and decide if and what type of license your business or trade requires.
Our robust procedures are designed to minimise the potential downtime and lost revenue associated with incomplete or incorrect applications.
Our pre-application service includes:
- Preparation and detailed review of The Officer of the Traffic Commissioner's GV79 application document.
- Preparation of the TM-1 form; Application to add a Transport Manager to a License - including advice on the contractual requirements, responsibilities and ultimate selection of a qualified Internal or External Transport Manager.
- Preparation of maintenance agreements and operating centre consent letters.
- Production of the Public Notice and liaison with the local newspaper issuing the Public Notice to ensure compliance with current publication guidelines.
- A full audit and review of your evidence of financial standing.
- Compilation and review of all supporting documentation.
During the application process:
- Once the completed application has been received by the Office of the Traffic Commissioner we will liaise directly with their applications team to ensure a prompt decision is made within the timescales provided by them at the time of application.
Upon the granting of your license our service includes:
- Registration for the online .GOV.UK operator's license, self-service portal.
- Registration for the online OCRS (Operator Compliance Risk Score) portal.
- A free consulatation to review the post application services provided by ZeroPoint UK - e.g. operator compliance audits or the processing of future operator's license variations.
Fees not included:
- Application and License fees payable to the Office of the Traffic Commissioner.
- The cost of advertising Public Notices.
- Royal Mail special delivery postage costs.
- Additional work associated with unauthorised changes to applications or supporting documentation.